Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant and how we allocate the funding.
Free School Meals/Pupil Premium
Please find information about whether your child/ren are eligible for free school meals.
If you are in receipt of:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support from NASS (National Asylum Support Service) under part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal Credit.
then you may be eligible for free school meals. Please come to the office where they can support you in applying.
If your child is in receipt of free school meals they also are then classed as a 'Pupil Premium' child - even if at a later date they are no longer eligible to free school meals due to a change of family circumstances.
The school receives funding specifically for pupil premium children. Therefore we subsidise these children's trip and events. In addition, a parent or carer will receive £50 per child that they can spend on anything in school, from uniform to water bottles to trips.
If you have any question regarding this information please see Mrs Hill.